May 10, 2012

Land's End Canvas Fall 2012 Preview

Every new school year when I was in elementary school I would always buy a new school bag with the my initials embroider on it from Land's End. Along with school uniform t-shirts since I went to Catholic School from Kindergarden to 8th grade. Once I graduated from 8th grade and moved onto high school I had forgotten all about Land's End until recently when I got invited to the Land's End Canvas Fall 2012 Preview. I probably along with a lot of other people didn't even know that Land's End had another half. I was surprised to see how much of the Land's End Canvas clothing I would actually wear. A lot of their clothing is for the younger hipper end but with a professional edge. It's clothes that you can wear on the weekends, to work, on date, etc.. Canvas has that J.Crew feel to it -- well the new J.Crew feel. I adored the bright knits and pants, along with their transitional dresses.









Even the menswear was very fashion forward. It's the type of menswear that I love to see men in -- well dressed in khaki's, button downs, loafers, etc.. There was this one look that I could have easily have seen my boyfriend wearing the striped button down with the green cargo pants. Even though I'm not a total fan of the cargo pants on men but when done right in a military green then you have me.





The whole set up at the Public Restaurant in NOLITA was the perfect backdrop to all of the looks and for it's winter theme. Especially the Christmas morning room where they displayed clothing to wake up in for those special moment pictures when opening your gifts. And the perfect pajamas that you can run out to the store in when you forget an ingredient when baking your holiday desserts.



I'm really glad to have gotten the chance to view the collection. It really made me fall back in love with Land's End. What do you guy think of the collection?

*all above photos were taking by me. see more photos on my facebook page.

23 comments so far

  1. ohh I love all the bright colors!! color block :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Land's End has stepped it up quite a bit, stylewise. I wouldn't mind a pair of those true slim pants in the first picture.

    ShoesNBooze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those true slim jeans! too cute! Hugs from California <3 xx, The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collection! It's really cute. I would actually wear some of those pants and tops for work and work them into my casual style.

    Kudos for sharing!

    xx Jacqueline
    fngm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I like it! So preppy and cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful collection - for both men and women!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow it's sooo preppy!
    I love it.. Thanks a lot for sharing this, it's really inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOOOOOVED your blog! it's simply amazing! New favorite blog :)
    hope you can check out my blog and follow me as I did :):)
    xx, thenylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have amazing blog, i LOVE your photos! xx http://igotthisfrommymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours of the pants :)

    - Malena
    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics <3
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great inspiration! Followed(: Follow back? xx,S


    http://livelovefashionforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amzing inspiration!!!

    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a real nice blog :)
    would love for you to check out my new post
    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so comfortable!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with men's wear, that's what I'm drawn to when shopping. They sort of do it with an over sized shirt, leather belts and cargo/khaki pants. Love your picks! xx Alice

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would have never thought their clothing was like this, thanks for sharing!
    Love the bright colored pants :)
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  18. mmmmm...i'm very much liking the menswear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice clothes, we love the fresh color of the slim !




    Olivia & Mariam

    www.thedailywomen.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That last look is my favorite! The sweater is so cute!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!! I look forward to reading them!

Fashionista New York Girl © . Design by FCD.